Imagine an opportunity during the school day where students explore their interests, with teachers who are experts in their field. The Pope John Paul II High School Innov8 classes will provide a challenging and supportive environment where trial and error are encouraged, students develop skills through practice and where they are inspired to take risks in their learning. The Innov8 program offers students a challenging environment where they are mentored through projects that will have a lasting impact on themselves and the greater school community.
The nuts and bolts:
- Course for students in grades 10-12
- Innov8 classes meet for 12 weeks on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, during the school day.
- Unique offerings during fall, winter and spring will allow students to explore different interests.
- Students may apply for internships in a variety of fields so they may explore possible careers.
- In season athletes are given the opportunity to begin practice early to provide better balance.