How to Apply
If you’re ready to apply, the necessary steps are outlined below. Please note that admissions decisions are not made until all steps are completed and on file with us. Those completing the process early are given priority in selection of classes for the following year.
Step 1: Pre-Application for Admission
All applicants must complete the online Pre-Application at APPLY NOW.
Step 2: Admissions Portal Checklist
After submitting your pre-application, all applicants must complete their Admissions Portal Checklist in order to be considered for admission into JPII. The Admissions Portal can be accessed on the final page of the Pre-Application or through a link in the automatic email sent after submitting the Pre-Application. The Admissions Portal Checklist includes the following:
· Student Questionnaire
· Demographic Info
· Application Fee of $60 (non-refundable)
· Placement Exam (Freshman only)
· Parent/Student Interview
· Current Report Card
· Previous Year Report Card
· Math Teacher Recommendation
· English Teacher Recommendation
· Applicant Essay
· Immunization Record
· Standardized Test Scores (optional)
· Accommodations Paperwork (optional)
· Financial Aid Application (optional)
If you have any questions concerning the Admissions process, please call the Admissions office at (615) 590-6014.