How to Apply
If you’d like to learn more about JPII without making any commitments, financial or otherwise, you are invited to fill out the “Online Inquiry Form” below.
If you’re ready to apply, the necessary steps are outlined below. Please note that admissions decisions are not made until steps 1-7 are completed and on file with us. Those completing the process early are given priority in selection of classes for the following year.
1) All applications are done on line. If you’re ready to apply, go here: Application for Admission
2) Application Fee – A $60.00 fee must be submitted with the online application and is paid via PayPal or sent by check to the JPII Admissions Office. This fee is non-refundable.
3) Report Card – A copy of the applicant’s previous year-end report card and most recent report card should be sent to the JPII Admissions Office.
4) Teacher Recommendations – Two recommendations are required, one from the applicant’s current or most recent Math teacher, the other from his/her current or most recent English teacher. Teachers should mail completed Recommendation Forms directly to the JPII Admissions Office. Please see the teacher recommendation link at the bottom of the page.
5) Essay – Each applicant is required to write an essay in his/her own handwriting following the guidelines on the Essay Form (please see link at the bottom of page). Essays should be mailed directly to the JPII Admissions Office.
6) Placement Exam – Each applicant is required to sit for the JPII placement exam, which aids in placing students in the appropriate courses. You will be prompted to choose a test date while completing the online application. Early Action test dates are in October and November.
7) Parent/Student Interview – Applicants will schedule an interview with the Admissions Office following their placement exam.
8) Immunization Record – A current immunization record or state exemption isrequired to attend school. Applicants should mail a recent immunization record or notarized exemption directly to the JPII Admissions Office. The State of TN requires the following vaccinations: 5 DTP, 3 Polio, Hepatitis B Series (2 or 3), and 2 MMR.
Send all documentation to:
JPII Admissions Office
117 Caldwell Drive
Hendersonville, TN 37075
If you have any questions concerning the admissions process, please call the Admissions Office at (615) 822-2375 or email Mary Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.