Shadow a Student
So, you think you might want to attend JPII, but you’re not sure. Well, now’s your chance to get the inside scoop on a typical day inside JPII! JPII has pioneered a “shadow” day specifically designed to give prospective students a first hand “feel” by attending a full day academic schedule.
Bring your best friend, and you can do it together! Here’s what an ordinary shadow day looks like:
- Arrive at JPII by 7:45 a.m. and meet your JPII Student Shadow Ambassador. Usually, JPII will choose a JPII student for you to shadow, but sometimes you might have a friend who is a current student at JPII.
- Attend a full day of academic classes until 3:10 p.m. This includes eating lunch with your Shadow Ambassador along with the entire JPII student body!
- Participation in the classroom is encouraged and expected. You will see and experience first hand extraordinary instruction by the JPII faculty.
- Dress for success and wear gender appropriate uniform type clothing. You can also wear your current school uniform. No jeans, t-shirts, or shorts, please.
- During your visit to JPII, individual contact with a teacher, coach, or academic department head may be arranged.
- Shadow days are intended for students who are considering enrollment at JPII for the next academic school year.
Do you or a friend want to spend a day in the life at JPII? Here’s what you do. Contact the Admissions Office at (615) 822-2375 or email Mary Leonard at email@example.com to arrange an exact date. Please allow at least 2 days advance notice.