Volunteer for FFE
Have limited time, but want to make a significant difference?
JPII’s FFE volunteers write notes and emails, make phone calls, and/or drop off materials to fellow parents to ask for their support of the FFE.
Volunteers are asked to choose families they would like to contact and/or are assigned between 5 and 15 families.
The volunteer work can be completed during five afternoon/evening meetings scheduled conveniently throughout the year. Volunteers also have the option of completing assignments on their own schedule if there are conflicts with meeting dates/times.
FFE volunteers enjoy camaraderie and feel a wonderful sense of accomplishment as they successfully raise dollars for our school.
This is a great opportunity for parents who:
- Are only available to help during evening and weekend hours
- Would like to meet other parents
- Speak a second language
For those who are apprehensive about asking for money, remember:
- You’re talking to people you know or with whom you have something in common
- JPII’s parents are generous and the vast majority say “yes”
- You will be given a lot of support and guidance
- It is for a very important cause — your children’s education!
- We also need volunteers to thank those who have already given to the FFE!
To signup, or request additional information, please contact:
Jo Lind Weaver, Donor Relations Officer